He decided he likes climbing...EVERYTHING!
Yeah...that lives on the floor now.
Playing with the child life ladies waiting to see Dr. Roberts (neurosurgeon). The appointment went great. He continues to be amazed by our boy. :)
Waiting to get his first haircut.
He was perfectly fine as long as he had a ball...never mind that it was full of hair "goo."
Driving daddy's truck. Notice that the rat tail is gone...you're welcome. :)
(I have a picture of big cousin Logan in this exact outfit, doing the exact same thing at almost the same age. I love it.)
Playing with Logan.
I had lots of better quality pictures than this, but this one gives an idea of how fast they were going. They were FLYING! And, both were loving it.
When Davis was born, Cannon was 15 months old. D was 15 months when Carlee was born. I have pictures of Cannon holding Davis crying because D was crying. This one just cracked me up...Carlee was NOT happy, so D started crying, and Cannon was not far behind.
A time-out chair for our little stinker. We spend quite a bit of time there. *sigh*
Watching the Rangers. I love this one. Any time you mention baseball, the Rangers, etc. Davis raises his arm, and yells "woohoo!" It's the cutest thing ever!
He loves books...even shoe magazines. :)
Yep. This went exactly where you would expect it to go. My little trick rider.
His first wedding. :) My cousin Jessika got married the day before our anniversary (7 years for us!). Davis took NO nap that day. It was beautiful, but SO HOT at the reception.
I had a two day conference one weekend, and my boy missed me. He never falls asleep with us. We always put him in his bed. I had to have a picture...he looked so sweet!
Wearing Grandpa's shoe.
He thinks that he's riding this thing. He gets on, then just stands up and walks with it. :)
ALL the toys we have, and his favorites are hangers and water bottles! Save your money folks...buy him hangers for Christmas.
Big boy drinking from a big boy cup. He's not great at it yet...he tends to get a TAD wet before he's done. :)
Last weekend Trey, Ali, Cannon, and Carlee were here. The boys had a blast at the children's museum. Carlee was not so impressed. She slept the whole time.
More climbing.
He is looking so big these days! We were watching the game, and he had to have his bat too.
20 weeks and baby GIRL is doing great!!!
He's getting pretty darn good with the fork. The spoon is not so good yet. He can't quite figure out why most of the food falls off. :)
Whew! I think I'm caught up! I've got another post planned...a post dedicated to our most incredible accomplishments yet...WALKING, CLIMBING, and RUNNING! Thank you, Lord, for our little miracle!
Please continue to pray for both our babies!! I'll do my best to get the next post up in the next few days!




























1 comment:
I know it seems to be a theme, but he is JUST SO AMAZING!! Can't say it enough! Cutie pie... look forward to that "someday" when I can meet him face to face! And Mommy, you look AMAZING! Also can't wait to meet baby girl!!! :)
Post a Comment