Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Mega-Post

Clearly, I have not re-found my groove yet, so here is another mega-post. I'll put the info throughout the pictures...break it up a bit. :)

Sometimes, it's hard waking up. I find them both sitting like this a lot.


Yep...swinging like that all by himself. Daddy is proud!


Checking out Daddy's golf course.



Not all that happy about having to get back in the cart.




Playing in the rain! He LOVED it! So much so, that he threw a huge fit when we made him come in...he kept running down the driveway toward the street.

So we set him free in the soggy back yard. He still prefers to go UP the slide, and DOWN the ladder part. He couldn't do it in the rain, but it was fun to watch him try.




Aunt Sha took him out for a few bike rides that morning. The last time, when they topped the hill, I saw this. Ha! She doesn't spoil him at all!




Everything is still going well! Dr. Tabor says it's still a HEALTHY baby girl! :)


I have no idea what they are looking at, but I love this one of my Popper, Dad, and D. They were headed to see the new baby longhorn...ball in hand. You never know when you'll need a ball!


Last game of the season. He looks so big here! We decided to get him his own seat this year at all the games we went to, and I'm SOOOOO glad we did!


He LOVES churro's! And, but loves, I mean, don't touch it, try to take it, or even look at it!




We saw Dr. Roberts again Friday before we headed out to the state fair. He said everything looked great and he'd see us in a year! We both looked at him like he was crazy. We have seen him every 3 months since Davis was born. With no shunt, I like the short leash he's had us on. So, I said, "A WHOLE YEAR?!" He said yes, I said, "A WHOLE YEAR?!" So he said, how about 6 months, then a year after that? Much better! Let the leash out slowly, doc!


The police horses at the fair.

"Wow"-ing at the chickens. I should add that of all of the animals, his favorites are the ones he sees every time he goes to Nana and Grandpa's house! Figures.



A "tick!" :)



More churro's! He ate this one while we strolled through the midway. He was waving, and saying "hi!" to everyone we passed. :)

Given this LOVE of churro's, B decided we needed to learn to make them. So, they were watching a demonstration.



He'll be 18 months old in less than a week! He has his appointment Friday. I'll post stats after that, but I'm not making any promises as to when that will be. Also, October is Spina Bifida awareness month. At some point this month, I will post "the whole story," complete with lesion pictures. I'm probably going to be quite lazy, and re-post the same thing from last year, but there are "new" readers since last year. Thank you all for your prayers for our boy, and our family! Please don't stop now!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Look at him!! Just climbing, running, playing with sticks.... such a little BOY!!! Gotta love good ole fashioned normalcy! :) Awesome. He's amazing. And Mama, you look amazing too. Love ya.