Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

I have done a TERRIBLE job at taking pictures lately. Unfortunately, our Christmas memories will remain mostly just that...memories. There are NO pictures of me, two of Brandon, and only about 15 of Davis. Ugh. I'm working on it.

37 weeks! Yay! I had an amnio today (12/26), and it said her lungs are mature and she's ready to come out. We don't have an exact time yet (as will most all surgeries, we won't know until the day before), but the c-section is scheduled for Thursday, 12/29!! We can't wait to have her here!


Santa Came!


And, D loved all of the books and toys he got.




Santa hit a HOME RUN with this little Leapfrog phone thing!




We got that toy box at an unfinished furniture store (as with most of our furniture). B took it apart, sanded, stained, and oiled it. He's so good at that sort of thing! Davis loves that box. More specifically, he loves to be IN the box. :)


Sweet boy, so happy!



Nana and Grandpa got the tent, and I'm certain it is his FAVORITE. He will get in and call for one of us to come play with him. He also frequently disappears and we find him in it playing quietly.


He was soooo happy all day!




We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior! What a beautiful thing to know that a tiny baby came to save us all from ourselves!

No comments: