It was raining and he wanted to go play. :)
My little lefty on "national left handers day." I've been left handed my entire life and never knew such day existed. How about that.
One morning he saw the camera and asked to take a picture for Aunt Vasha. Sweet boy.
He was RUNNING up that slide! I LOVE having neighbors who have a son just 11 months older than D. He tries to do everything Reilly does...and usually keeps up! Reilly may very well turn out to be the best physical therapist D ever has.
I had to laugh at this one. One morning after breakfast they were each under a highchair EATING THE LEFTOVERS! Bwahahaha! (Yes, D slept in a onsie that night...it's a shirt and it fits, so it's in the rotation.)
Somehow she was telling me that her boys were outside and she wasn't. Sorry Sister...too hot for you.
Yes! He was reading her that book! But, when he was done he hit her in the head with it. Ugh.
One day last week he got up early so he got to watch cartoons on our bed while I got ready...that's a HUGE treat in this house.
She's into EVERYTHING these days...I like it...it's "normal."













No comments:
Post a Comment