Sunday, November 4, 2012

10 Months

Anna turned 10 months this past week. She is really turning into a big girl. I'm not sure about height/weight stats this month, but she's growing. She's eating more and more table foods, sleeps great, cruises the furniture, and lets go while standing for VERY brief moments. She's consistently saying more words, and imitating a few more. (Please excuse the following...I have to put everything here because both of my children have baby books, but neither has a single thing written in it. It's all here and someday I'll go back and fill in the books. But for now...) She continues to consistently say: mama, dada, bubba, more, no, hi, and uh oh. She shakes her head yes/no, waves hi/bye, blows raspberries, clicks her tongue, and gives kisses. She has imitated a few words here and there, but doesn't use them so they don't count yet. Those are: Nana, Popper, night-night, go, and up.

I included this one from the day before she turned 10 months. She was quite uncooperative the following day, and I think she looks so pretty getting ready for church last week.









I know I say it all the time, but she really is such a good baby! We are all enjoying every moment with our last "baby." She is the bookend our little family needed and we are all smitten!

No comments: