Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba

Confession: I hate Yo Gabba Gabba. But, my children LOVE them. So, Nana and Grandpa took us to see them LIVE yesterday. Davis was beyond excited! I knew he would love it, but didn't realize how much fun Anna would have too. They were so cute, and Davis talked about it all the way home yesterday, told Daddy about it when he got home from work, and has mentioned it several times today too. He kept saying "We had a great day." "I saw that yo gabba gabba...that was so cool!" I'm sooooo happy he had such a good time!





I wish this one wasn't so dark. Everyone is looking and smiling!

She kept waving at this guy and didn't understand why he wouldn't wave back. :)

My girl...


...and my boy.

Chillin' before it started.

He was chanting "yo gabba gabba" while we waited.

Then it started and he looked just like this almost the whole time. When we first stared taking him places and he did this we thought he wasn't having a good time. Quite the opposite.


This one, on the otherhand, sang, danced, clapped, and laughed almost the whole time.

He did eventually start participating...a little.

"half-time."


The boy in front of us slept the whole time. She kept saying "shhhhh."







Going...




Gone!



Thank you, Nana and Grandpa, for taking us!! We had a great time!!


No comments: