Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mama's Day

I had a wonderful mother's day. I spent the day with my "people," and wouldn't have had it any other way! After church they took me to lunch, and Brandon did all the "work" all day, so all I had to do was love on my sweet babies. (Thanks for my special day, Babe!) Davis was so excited all day. He told everyone that it was "Mama's day," and since there is no song for mother's day, he sang happy birthday to me several times. :)





This sweet miracle made me a Mommy, and what an initiation it was! He taught me more in his first 24 hours of life than anything ever had before. They took him out of me, and from me, and 24 hours later a neurosurgeon was cutting on him.

And this precious little girl completed me!

I am one BLESSED Mama! It is certainly true that our God is able to do immeasurably more, than ANYTHING we could ever imagine. (Eph 3:20) Our children are not OURS. They are HIS and I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I am in awe of these tiny people...and humbled that He chose me to be their Mommy. Thank you, Lord, for my precious miracles!

No comments: