Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break

I have not had a spring break "off" since I was a freshman in high school. Working in a school, as opposed to the medical field, has its advantages! My only plans for the week? Davis' therapies and one doctor appointment. We otherwise did whatever we wanted to do. It was glorious! (And made me ready for summer.)

We played outside...a lot:





We "helped" Daddy replace the sand in the sandbox: 





Some of us spent a whole day in our undies: 

I would like to point out that she wanted the shoes that "matched" her panties. My little fashionista.

On Thursday, we traveled to Clyde. We went to DRI and saw "Elvis!" 


Yep. She was dancing. Ha!





Spent part of the day with Memaw and Papaw: 



Somehow, her face is ALWAYS dirty.

Love...

...it! They are fearless.

And watching both of them, but especially this one, never gets old. Ever. People...he is JUMPING off of the porch. JUMPING! The miracle of this action is certainly not lost on us!





We spent part of a day with Ninny (and didn't take nearly as many pictures): 



Played at the Clyde City Park: 







That tall kid? That would be Nana. :)

We fed the animals on the farm: 

And we went to the Abilene Zoo before we came home: 



As good as it was going to get. Love my babies!


She was showing us what the giraffe was doing with it's tongue.

Yep. She was talking to him.

The son of a Golf Course Superintendent. Not many other kids would have known what that was or how to open it. 

At first, they were terrified of the peacock roaming free...

...but they got over it, and chased him down.

She could have touched him.




Such a fun week! My real job is not easy. Ever. But I absolutely love it. However, being "mommy" is a much harder job...and I love it more than anything!! I can't wait to spend the summer with my babies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of him jumping! Such a miracle!