Sunday, April 13, 2014

Photo A Day...March 2014


Day 60...Happy place x4.

Day 61...Happy Texas Independence Day!

Day 62...Another ice day. We love when school starts late!

Day 63...All the cool kids accidentally tuck their shirts into their panties. Keep working on it, Sister.

Day 64...A mid-day doctor appointment with this handsome boy.

Day 65...This little beauty. She's a feisty little mess. And I sure love her!

Day 66...Spent some time with the Hardin Simmons Six White Horses today! A blast from MY past...I love my job!

Day 67...This sassy little thing SCREAMED through an entire trip to target because she couldn't have a second brownie.

Day 68...Our very own superhero!

Day 69...She picked out her own clothes. Good thing it's Spring Break and we don't plan to leave the house today! 
(My friend Sara commented that at least she was sensible enough not to let her feet get cold. That is true. I was also proud of the fact that her socks, panties, and ponytail holders all match!)

Day 70...Tackling one of many spring break projects: new sand in the sandbox!

Day 71...You know you have to see too many doctors when the nurse leads your 3 year old to a room and he says "I already know where all the stuff is. I need a different room." And they move you. Twice. And you still didn't find a "new" picture.
(Kudos to Cook Children's Medical Center for putting those things in all of the rooms at the specialty clinic though! We have spent HOURS searching for things. It makes the waiting not seem so long.)

Day 72...We met "Elvis" at DRI tonight!

Day 73...Friday with Memaw, Papaw, and Nana!

Day 74...We took a trip to the zoo while visiting Nana and Grandpa.

Day 75...Snuggling with my sweet baby. Love her so much!

Day 76...Happy St Patrick's Day!

Day 77...First baseball practice ever. Take THAT spina bifida!

Day 78...This poor baby thinks she gets to "play on a team" today. Sorry Sister, you're only 2. (Excuse the "daycare hair.")

Day 79...Happy first day of spring! Does this mean D needs to "retire" his beloved Santa Minion now?!

Day 80...We had a bit of a rough start today, but HALLELUJAH it's FRIDAY!

Day 81...His first Blastball game! Watching my baby RUN the bases will never get old!

Day 82...I found this after church today. Perhaps our Friday/Saturday was a bit busy.

Day 83...They ALWAYS walk backwards to the car after "school." Always.

Day 84...Sweet girl has a new favorite movie!

Day 85...That tiny adapter tube was the only thing the medical supply company sent in that giant box. (Milk for size reference only.) Every month, they send each piece of the supply order in a separate box...2 days apart! I don't understand the "why" behind it.

Day 86...Blessed. I am so blessed.

Day 87...My 4 favorite kids!

Day 88...Aunt Granny came for D's game, and spent the whole day with us!

Day 89...Sunday Mom job. 3 loads of tiny laundry. Oops. I may have waited too long to wash.

Day 90...Numbing up for a quick biopsy. Probably nothing...prayers appreciated!

No comments: