Wednesday, July 2, 2014

In May...

...I didn't do very good at taking pictures (outside of my "photo a day"). However, the memories I did remember to document deserve a post. So, in May...

...We stayed up late on a Friday night:


And built a fort using our "picnic drop cloth" that is actually a sheet that was given to my parents when they got married. In 1979.



In May we also celebrated Mother's Day: 
I am so very blessed to be their Mama!!

They watch TV like this. A lot.


We celebrated Memorial Day honoring our hero's.

We set up a grocery store, and "cooked" lunch after church one day.

And, on May 29th, D had surgery #9: tonsils and adenoids came out, and a second set of tubes were placed in his ears. He has recovered nicely. He is eating, drinking, and sleeping so much better! And, hasn't been sick in the last month! Yay!

No comments: