So, I couldn't take the devastation. I called our favorite fireman...my cousin Justin. And, he happened to be working that night! It had been a busy day for them, but he was so sweet, and let us come visit! Due to the nature of the job, we didn't tell Davis what we were doing...just in case.
When we pulled up to the station, he was BESIDE himself! He would have been perfectly happy looking through the glass, but when that truck pulled up, "full of firefighters," he could hardly contain himself!
There were 3 trucks in that station. He sat in all of them. He touched everything. He asked 6,000 questions. And sweet Justin answered every one of them.
Anna was there too, but she was really just along for the ride. She thought it was cool, and she was excited because Davis was excited, but...if she was being honest, she would have preferred to be at Target.
Our favorite fireman! Thank you, Justin, for letting us come visit!! He is STILL talking about it. You absolutely made his day!! Thank you for all that you do every day, and while I certainly pray that you never see our address pop up, I know we'd be in good hands!!







No comments:
Post a Comment