Friday, January 1, 2016

Photo A Day...July 2015



Day 182: He loves these dinosaurs. LOVES them. But he does NOT want them in his room at night. He puts them out "in case their eyes wake up." (They all move and roar, and have eyes that light up.)

Day 183: This sweet angel wears herself OUT in the pool every day.

Day 184: We had so much fun at the zoo today! Thanks, Aunt Granny!

Day 185: Independence Day!

Day 186: This one NEVER naps. Ever. Thank you, 4th festivities and an 11pm bedtime last night.

Day 187: This is the face of a Mom who got to spend the day having lunch and shopping with a friend...without the kids! Woohoo! Thanks, Aunt Granny!

Day 188: Hopscotch!

Day 189: "I will cast my cares on You; You're the anchor of my hope, the only One who's in control. I will cast my cares on You; I'll trade the troubles of this world for Your peace inside my soul." -"Cast My Cares" by Finding Favour

Day 190: I snuck up on this one "spinning like a ballerina princess" while she was supposed to be cleaning her room. And I just watched her spin until she saw me. My sweet baby.

Day 191: One year ago today Davis was admitted to the hospital for a scheduled surgery. We had no way of knowing that within 24 hours he'd be fighting for his life. That WE would be fighting for his life. It's been a long, hard year, and he still has a long way to go in healing, but I'm so thankful for my sweet boy! "Scars and struggles on the way, but with joy our hearts can say...Never once did we ever walk alone. Never once did You leave us on our own. You are faithful, God, You are faithful." - "Never Once" by Matt Redmon

Day 192: Dirty Dancing at Bass Hal with this guy. He's the BEST!

Day 193: Nana and Grandpa's farm also has a pumpkin patch. Today they helped my kids carve a "happy jack-o-lantern" in July. While wearing red, white, and blue swimsuits. If you drive by our house, make sure to admire the fall decor...in July.

Day 194: This one gave me, that Barbie head, Elsa, and herself a makeover while big brother was working with the physical therapist.

Day 195: Not it!

Day 196: We heard giggling in Davis' room after they had been tucked into their own beds.

Day 197: Fearless.

Day 198: Two kids, NO FLOATIES! So exciting!

Day 199: The Minion movie was a hit!

Day 200: My favorite view today. Man I love my people!

Day 201: My favorite fireman. Waiting for rain, and puddles for splashing.

Day 202: Sweet boy found himself a puddle!

Day 203: An early morning trip to the circus. Clothing optional.

Day 204: Done.

Day 205: "Hey Mom, take a picture of these kids. We're your favorite!" -Davis

Day 206: Cattle drive, parade lunch, and fun in the Stockyards for National Day of the Cowboy.

Day 207: My handsome afternoon date. One year ago he was rushed into yet another emergency surgery, and listed a "critical." What a difference a year makes!

Day 208: Princess Anna woke me up at 6:30 this morning. "I'm so beautiful Mommy!" I hope she always knows how beautiful she is...inside and out!

Day 209: Headed to the pool this morning in completely appropriate footwear.

Day 210: Lead the way, sweet boy. "The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Day 211: Compromise. His toys, her room.

Day 212: We spent anniversaries 6, 9, and 10 at Cooks with Davis. Today, for 11, we went on a family date. Happy 11th anniversary, Babe! I love you more today than I ever thought possible on our wedding day!

No comments: