Meeting Nana and Grandpa's puppies. He wasn't quite sure at first.
He warmed up when he realized they also had noses to "honk."
Waving "bye-bye." In the last week or so, he has started waving bye when he is "all done." It's really cute.
Loving on Popper.
And Ninny.
Our baby proofing is a work in progress. :) This has since been "fixed."
Busted. This closet door doesn't latch. It's one of those you just pull open. He grabbed under the bottom and pulled it right open and started pulling stuff out. I have no idea how to "baby proof" that door. Any suggestions?
This sweet boy (Austin) turned 4 last week! It does not seem possible!! He really is such a great kid (and so stinkin' smart)! I say it often, but his parents are doing an amazing job with him!! (and his little brother!)
Baby Dylan. Austin's little brother. I love lovin' on this sweet boy too!
They sure are racing for that bottle...Dylan's old bottle.
And my kid, who HATES all liquids, won...and DRANK what was left! Little toot.
Good thing they're both tough. They are both used to big kids all around, and definitely used to "defending" themselves. :)
Reading with Uncle B.
I love the way he loves my boy!
YES! He's eating an Arby's sandwich. The meat and the bread. And the fries.
Look at that fat little hand. :)
This my be a questionable parenting decision...at best. (Calories people!) He is, in fact, drinking the root beer from Brandon's cup. Luckily, he did not like it at all, and spit it right back out. He preferred the water in his own cup. Phew.
Exploring new parts of the house
This is what I found when I went to get him this morning. My little ET. I have no idea what he was doing. Likely playing peek-a-boo with himself. :) I'm so glad I thought to go grab the camera. He was sitting in there saying, "mama?" "mama?" Haha.
We have physical therapy tomorrow at Cooks, ECI physical therapy Wednesday, the dietitian from ECI comes Friday, he has feeding therapy (drinking only) on Friday, and an appointment with the GI doctor on Friday. Phew. What a week! Thank you for praying for our boy! He has GOT to start drinking more!!



















3 comments:
LOVE all the new pictures. Got my Davis fix! ;)
have dad or brandon change out the hardware on the door so it will latch. $30 bucks on hardware will save a lot of fingers in the future.
Your little Davis is SO CUTE!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog - I love to hear encouraging feedback especially from my SB mommies (and speech pathologist of course ;) wow!). Thank you again for following - I'm so happy to meet you!
Post a Comment