We have NO scheduled appointments this week! No therapy, No doctors!! Yay!! I cannot find a single week in my calendar for the last 9ish months with no appointments! We are hoping for a snow day tomorrow. "Ice Force One," (sand truck fleet, and yes, they actually call it that) is ready to hit the streets when the ice does. I'm hoping to get to stay home with my boy...relaxing and playing.
Destructor. He crawled under the table and pushed the chairs around.
Apparently Daddy was in his way. He headed over, but got stuck. :) He's since mastered this move.
Sweet Cannon and his Mommy spent a few days with us. On the way home from dinner one night Davis was fussing to get out and when I turned around, they were holding hands!! I'm so glad I had my camera!!
He pulled all that stuff off that plastic tub. He then drug it around our bedroom.
We bought those shirts this time last year when we went to Disneyland. They say "Who Backfired?" Haha.
Yes, he sure is pulling everything out of those bottom 2 rows. He does it every time I clean up.
His favorite toys...an old balloon, and his "band" toy. I guess when that balloon finally dies, we'll have to go buy him a new one. :)
He was tangled up in the balloon string. He didn't seem to mind. Stuffed dog to chew on one end, balloon on the other. He was happy.
Phew. Weekly updates are much easier than monthly ones. My goal is to stick with this weekly thing. Maybe I'll get ambitious and throw in an extra every now and then. :) Please continue to pray for our sweet boy! He is doing so well, but there are still so many "possibilities" looming over, and he still has so far to go! "See" you next week!








3 comments:
that holding hands picture is priceless! how precious!
sure does look good in that MEAN GREEN!
All of those were fabulous, but the cousin pics are PRICELESS! Be still my heart, those two are TOO MUCH!!!! :)
Post a Comment