We kept Austin and Dylan Friday/Saturday. It was fun...except for the part where all three boys and Brandon have now had a stomach virus. (And, the part where 2/3 of them were up pretty much all night long Friday night.) Yuck! Davis started it...then Dylan...then Austin...and Brandon. I'm PRAYING I do NOT get it!!! I canNOT get sick and miss any more work! The snow seriously cut into my "sick time." A and D are well. Brandon is on the mend, but poor little Davis...he has a horrid cough, congestion, gunky nose, etc. He feels aweful, doesn't sleep unless being held "just so," and coughs ALL.NIGHT.LONG. Mama's tired! The living room furniture is great for lounging, and watching TV. "Sleeping" all night? Not so much. Hopefully he'll be on the mend soon. He has been asleep in there for almost 2 hours now, and though he's coughing quite a bit, he has not woken up or cried. Phew.
Ok, no more rambling. Pictures!!
Snowmageddon, Day 1.
When he wants you to do something, he'll take your hand and put it where he wants it. I love normal language development!! :)
"Yay!!" He was about to clap. That's new-ish too. You say yay, he claps.
He konked out during his bedtime bottle...paci in hand. He looks so big here.
He loves books...even this plastic one. It lights up and sings too.
Austin spent more time in this car in 2 days than D has in 10 months. Haha.
Batman was trying to make superman fly.
Uncle B was making batman fly...and he laughed so hard! So cute!
Davis was still napping when Austin and Dylan arrived Friday. When he woke up he was a little overwhelmed at first. (Note that Dylan is also still in his pj's.)
"What the heck dad?!" Haha...I love this one! Fear not! Davis did his fair share of "pesting" too.
A little lesson on superheros.
I cracked up when I found this.
They all played so well together! Is it any wonder they shared all those germs so well?
Note that Davis' hand is on top of Dylan's. He wanted him off of his toy. He lost, but they both played nicely with it.
A lesson in drinking. Austin is a great teacher. He pulled that chair over and told me that he bet he could get "baby Davis" to drink. He put the cup just in front of his mouth, told Davis to watch closely, and pretended to suck from it, then said, "ok baby Davis...your turn!"
Pointing out the moon and stars
See the scar where the feeding tube was? It healed nicely.
Look VERY CLOSELY...bottom left (picture right) tooth is there! Sort-of. You really have to look for it.
Sweet profile of my boy.
Both my boys watching the super bowl. If I had known then that B was about to be the next stomach virus victim, I would not have made a new recipe that turned out so good! Now, I may never get to have it again.
My little begger wanted to be picked up. He pulled himself up there too. :)
Please continue to pray for us! All the norms, and that the sickness will LEAVE and I will NOT get it!!
Goodnight!





















No comments:
Post a Comment