He only has one appointment this week. He has his regular check up with the eye doctor. I'm ready for this one. He rubs his poor right eye ALL.THE.TIME. Remember, it's the one with the "anomaly." Hopefully everything is ok.
Please continue to pray for all of us. Feedings are NO better. He's losing weight, he's ALWAYS moving (which we love!), and he's not eating or drinking any more. But, he's happy...all the time.
D and the little boy next door are really starting to play together. It is so cute! And, he is so cute! I'd post a better picture, but I did not yet ask his parents if it's ok with them for his face to be posted.
He was OUT.
The day after we found out we were having a boy, and that he had SB, we went and bought a few things. This was one of them.
I LOVE THIS SIGHT!! (SB moms...does it ever get old?!?)
I don't know why this one is upside down. Oh well. Davis and I went to Frisco with my mom, Aunt Val, Aunt Leona, and Cannon to watch another cousin play basketball. Davis was unimpressed with the whole thing. Perhaps it was because the game was at nap time.
The trip home. D was sleeping, and again (look a few posts back), Cannon was holding his hand. So Sweet!
The second time he got himself up. I missed the first one with the camera. I was too busy celebrating.
He looks WAY to big here. I put him there, but he sat and read that book for awhile.
Spaghetti-O's!
This was tonight. He didn't get anywhere near a decent nap today, didn't eat much at all for dinner. This means we get to get him up, and give him extra bottles a few times tonight. Yea. (I need that "type" sarcastic program.) Hopefully tomorrow will be better. It has to be.
Thank you all for your continued prayers!











3 comments:
are those 2 teeth in the spaghetti-o's picture?
No.... IT NEVER GETS OLD. :) :) :)
He is absolutely astonishing!!! SO glad things are going so well on the motorskills-front.... sorry that things are not so hot on the drinking-front. Keep me posted... I'm praying for y'all! And PRAISING with you! :)
Congrats! What exciting news! So glad to hear/see it!
Post a Comment