Last Friday D had another appointment with the eye specialist. He said everything looked great. He said his vision is good, he's using both eyes equally, and there is no increased pressure...good to know for the "special" eye AND it also tells us his brain is still fine! Yay! He said D had beautiful, perfect eyes, and he'd see us again in 4 months.
Look at his shirt. It's a grammatical nightmare! But it's cute.
This one is for Aunt Vasha and Uncle Matt. :) "Go Mean Green" I think they say. (We'll stick to our Red Raiders around here.)
He was waving at me, and saying "byebye."
Another one for Aunt Vasha. She wanted a full one in these jammies, so we stood him up...
Let go, and HE STAYED UP!! Such a beautiful sight!!!
Helping daddy change the batteries.
I took this one this morning. We are forever losing paci's, putting him to bed with one, only to go get him in the morning to find he has a different one. This is where he stashes them!! The first few times we found them, we took them out, and put them in his bed. He likes to have options. Plus, in the middle of the night, he'll wake up, sit up, find one, and go back to sleep. Another beautiful thing. The other day, I layed him down (then went to watch him on the video monitor), he had one in his mouth, his cattleraffe (lovey, of sorts) in his hand, and was almost asleep. He noticed I got all his paci's out, so he sat up, stashed them behind the aquarium, THEN laid back down, and went to sleep! He will also take one out of his mouth, stash it, and put a different one in. In this particular picture, he has the yellow one in. I put him to bed last night with that white one in. Too funny.
PLEASE Pray this week! He has physical therapy Tuesday and Wednesday, then he has a full, put-you-to-sleep, MRI and appointment with the neurosurgeon Friday. We will have the results of the MRI that day, so I will do my best to come home and post an update. Please pray for our sweet baby's brain!! And for his drinking. We started something new with his feeding/drinking today. The dietitian and I both thought it could work, and day one was a success!! If it keeps working, I'll go into detail next time!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS!!









No comments:
Post a Comment