First St. Patrick's Day. Look at those teeth! All 1 1/2 of them. :)
I don't know if you can see those eyelashes or not. He did not get those from me. I LOVE them!
One night, I went in to check on him and found this. Haha.
The same night as the previous picture, I went in later and also found this. He always has that blanket thing (the one behind him) in his hands to sleep. Always. This bear is the one my sister made. It just sits in the corner of the bed until he wakes up in the morning, then he plays with it for a minute. I've never found him sleeping with it, and havn't since that night. :)
Taking his medicine. *sigh* He's very good at it.
He's really getting good at "climbing" and crawling into, up, and over things.
And out!
It was almost bedtime tonight. He was definitely relaxed.
I couldn't come up with a title for this post. It is just too random. Ugh. I HATE having a "blank line." Feel free to title the post for me. I'll be back next week!









No comments:
Post a Comment