Loving Spaghetti-O's!
Having the mother of all "fits" because I dared to wipe his gross nose.
Looking way too big...
...and loving it!
Playing on the slide B and I gave him for his b-day. I never dreamed he'd use it correctly so early! Look...
Yep...he sure is about to do what it looks like!!
Going up!
ALL THE WAY UP!!! ALL BY HIMSELF!!! There may have been tears. :) Take that Spina Bifida!!
Clearly, he was just as proud as we were.
He spent the last week down with the FLU! Yuck. He had a sinus infection and ear infection requiring antibiotics, AND the flu...requiring Tamiflu. He was one sick baby. He did NOTHING for 3 days (he started the fever/not feeling well on Tuesday, by Thursday, the above is ALL he did until Sunday). Didn't even try. Just laid there looking pitiful. His sleep was restless; he didn't want to eat; didn't want to drink; you get the idea. IT.WAS.AWEFUL! His fever was so high, even with alternating "fever meds," that all 3 of us spent 3 days on a pallet on the floor. :(
By Sunday, he was feeling a little better. He thought he wanted to play, but wasn't completely committed. Then...
HE DID THIS!!! He pulled right up on this push toy, and PUSHED IT ABOUT 3 FEET!!! WALKED BEHIND IT...ALL BY HIMSELF!!! To steal a "line" from my friend, and fellow spina bifida mom...Spina bifida, shmina bifida. :)
And, this next thing is just something I LOVE! This has ALWAYS been my favorite song. Of all time. It's long, but well worth the 5 minutes it takes to listen! It's also just one more reason why I love country music.
See? I told you...absolutely worth it!
Please keep praying for out sweet baby! He's doing so well in almost every area. Specifically, pray for his head (we don't go back until June), and his eating/drinking! I'll be back Friday for the first of a few birthday posts!! I canNOT believe he is ONE! *sigh*












1 comment:
HECK YEAH!!!! Spina bifida, shmina bifida is RIGHT!! Goodness gracious, he is just plain AMAZING!!!! God has seriously HUGE plan for you, Davis!!!
Then sings my soul, "My Savior, God, to Thee: How Great Thou Art!!!!!" AMEN and AMEN!!!
Post a Comment