Often in the bathtub, he'll have a toy in each hand, and one in his mouth. Then he stands up and throws all 3 out of the tub.
Playing with Logan
Climbing!
Going to be a big brother, but at this point, none of us knew it yet! :)
Waiting almost TWO hours for urology tests (all were good!). We did NOT make any friends in the waiting room. Don't let this smile fool you. He did not wait very patiently.
On the way to watch Austin play baseball and to Dylan's birthday party, we had a blow out. He didn't wait so patiently here either.
Austin got this tractor thing for his first birthday 4 years ago. I have a picture of him and his cousin Bonnie that looks EXACTLY like this one! :)
Happy Birthday, Sweet Dylan!
He gathers his little cars, puts them in the cozy coup, and then pushes it around the house. It's funny to watch.
My boys...I just liked this one. The little one was soooo tired, and about to go to bed.
First ride on an airplane!! I knew if we took the carseat, he'd think he was in the car and go to sleep...I was right! He yelled "weee!" on take-off, fell right to sleep, then woke up during the landing just in time to yell "weee!" one more time. :) This was also his last week with the paci. Since one must practice what she preaches...and what dentists and pediatricians say...the paci was gone by 14 months. (technically, we had until 18 months, but the sooner the better.)
Walking into the ocean for the first time.
Talking about the waves with Aunt Sha
Out cold...in the middle of everything!
Waiting in line for his first ride at DisneyLand...not too sure.
Loved it!
Small World had to have been his favorite ride...
And he was NOT happy when it ended!
Meeting THE mouse. And, the last picture I have from the end of May, until this past week. *sigh*
Everything is going great! I will do my best to get caught up this week. I have a really busy week at work, so if not this week, next weekend for sure. Davis has his next MRI Tuesday and a follow-up with Dr. Roberts Friday. Please be praying!
No comments:
Post a Comment