Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Night Away

The last time B played golf on a day off, D noticed. I don't know how he does it, but he knows when we should both be with him. When B got home that day, D said "daddy go away." And made a sad/mad face. B didn't like it at all, so when the weekend of the Byron Nelson came around, B suggested we go visit Nana and Grandpa. We left Friday afternoon, and returned home Saturday at bedtime. It was a quick trip, but B's plan to distract D worked perfectly. :)

Not all that excited about sharing Grandpa with sister.


This one gave in quite easily to sleep...

...this one FOUGHT!

These next few CRACK.ME.UP! She had his bat.

So he tried to butter her up with a kiss...

...and take the bat! Little toot. (No, she didn't let him have it.)

Sweet Cannon.

None of them were too excited about having to stop playing for pictures.


Yes...she's always this happy.



I don't know if I've said it on here before or not, but D LOVES Carlee. LOVES her. :) Here they were "talking" through the window, but that wasn't enough...

He had to go in and give her a hug! My sweet boy!

He put himself in there.




Nana wanted to make sure I noted that she had been sick that weekend. :)

Daddy was happy to have us home! We put the boy straight to bed, but sister had to eat one more time. Neither of them lasted long afterwards.

No comments: