Tuesday, June 5, 2012

She's 5 Months Old

On May 29th, our sweet Anna turned 5 months old. She is still the BEST baby! She's so happy and content...most of the time. :) She eats well, sleeps GREAT, and her feet are among her favorite toys right now. She LOVES to stand up, rolls all over the room to get to the person/thing she wants, and couldn't care less about learning to sit up. Ugh. When we try to sit her, she typically stands herself up. In the last few days, she's gotten better though. We'll keep working on it. On several occasions, we have found her up on all fours! Ack! Her favorite person is still Davis...and the feeling is still mutual. I think I mentioned this in a previous post, but just in case...she has several nicknames. We all call her either Anna or Sister. B sometimes calls her AL; I typically call her Sister, but in the mornings when I get her out of bed, I say "hola princessa!"; D almost always calls her either Sister, or Sissy Poo (ha!). He also randomly calls her princessa...proof he's ALWAYS listening!


Bwahahaha! I LOVE the rolls. :)

She ate a whole tub of sweet potatoes, then crashed.




Trying to get away.

The angle makes it hard to tell, but she's up on her knees and that right hand...just the elbow on the left.

She really needs very little support standing. She may be an early walker...and I won't complain. Once you've been told a child will never walk, your perspective changes!

Waiting for D to finish his urodynamics test.

She LOVED the sweet potatoes...

...when I would get close, she would grunt, grab the spoon, and cram it into her mouth! Two different times she started SCREAMING like something was biting her, or plucking her toenails off one-by-one. The first time I pulled  her out of the chair and checked her. The second time we realized it was because I wasn't shoveling the food fast enough! Ha...new territory in this house!


Again with the bad angle...she was tripod sitting...briefly (10ish seconds).

How blessed we are to be her parents!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a beautiful smile!!!