Tuesday, August 21, 2012

7 Months

On July 29th, Anna turned 7 months old. I don't know how it happened! She's still the best baby! Between months 6 and 7 she learned to do a LOT of things. She became a master sitter and crawler. She learned how to pull to stand, and decided she preferred to feed herself. That last one is quite tricky sometimes. She grew 2 teeth, and came down with her first illness (ear infection...of course). She went swimming for the first time...and LOVED it. She still refuses to hold her own bottle...sheesh, and cries when Mama leaves her sight. Davis still thinks she's the greatest thing ever...until she starts trying to play with his toys. :)

This month she...

Celebrated her first 4th of July.

 Took her first trip to the Zoo.


Went swimming for the first time (and LOVED it!).

Started following Davis everywhere he goes...he does not always love that.




She became a master crawler. She rarely crawls up on all fours. She can army crawl faster than I've ever seen...with her arms and legs. I'm told that both my dad and my sister preferred to army crawl as well.

She began pulling to stand...

...and as a result, got her first "head bump." See it?


She sat in a highchair at a restaurant for the first time.

She climbs all the way up onto that thing.






She grew 2 teeth!




I LOVE this one!

Oh how we love our sweet Anna!!!