Davis has been able to climb out of his crib since he was about 18 months old. I was NOT ready to move him out...he slept so good in the crib! So, I continued to put him in those "sleep sacks," so he couldn't get his legs far enough apart to get out. :) About a month (or so) ago, we finally gave in to the big boy bed. He was SOOOOO EXCITED!! He LOVES it! He had a few "moments," but overall has done great! He's growing up...and I don't particularly like it.
(Don't worry...that cup always has only water in it!)
It was dark, and I busted him playing. :)
He only got up twice the first night...and really hasn't since. He's already learned that we have a hard time punishing that face.
Within the first week, I got up around midnight to check on both of them...found this.
(Check back tomorrow...more posts are coming!)
1 comment:
We just moved Ruth to her big bed too!
Post a Comment