- A trip to visit grandparents:
D's "happy place."
He LOVES Nana and Grandpa's farm. And he knows exactly what he's doing out there. It's so fun to watch! And, he never stops moving. It's FANTASTIC physical therapy. :)
- Just because they're cute:
- Thanksgiving. Anna's first:. I had surgery (hysterectomy) the Monday before Thanksgiving so there aren't many pictures, as I was a tad out of commission. (Feeling AMAZING now though!)
She was FINALLY able to get all the way up. She was/is quite proud of herself.
- Just because they're cute:
This sweet boy. Oh how I love him! And his sister! (and yes, we were in his tiny toddler bed)
- Anna turned 11 months old. Unbelievable. She's the best. At 11 months she was taking a few steps here and there, saying 12 words, eating mostly table foods, getting her paci only at night (which is certainly NOT her idea!), sleeping great, and playing great. She saw the GI doctor again on the 29th and he said he thought she was starting to outgrow her milk protein allergy. Yay! She weighed 20.1 lbs and had 6 teeth. She was completely uncooperative for our "11 month photo shoot," but still so very pretty.
- We put up and decorated our "Merry Christmas" Tree. Both babies are so very fun this year. Especially Davis. He has been so excited about all things Christmas. He call all decorations "merry Christmas ____." It's precious.
Ok! That should cover November. Phew! I feel less overwhelmed now. I will do my best to start on my December posts tomorrow...we will see.











































No comments:
Post a Comment