Sunday, June 8, 2014

Easter

Ok...now that school is out, I have a little extra time on my hands! I haven't had a "summer break" since I was a freshman in high school. It's only been 3 days, but I'M LOVING IT! Now to get the blog caught up...

The day after Davis' birthday party was Easter so we still had some family in town to enjoy. Davis and Anna were so worn out and cranky though. Ugh. Too much for one weekend.

After the birthday party, we opened "grandparent Easter baskets." They were in candy heaven!

This one was SO TIRED, but he was still mad we were making him go to bed. He put up a pretty good fight with those Ninja Turtle hands, but Mama won.

Easter bunny gifts. We don't put much emphasis on the Easter bunny. It's a weird concept, and the resurrection of Christ is FAR more important. However...it is certainly fun to get a little gift. :)




All I wanted was one good picture of my 4. We tried before church, but one of us wasn't feeling it.

We tried after church, but it was too bright, and...

...one of us still wasn't feeling it.


Checking on our peaches.


This guy. 14 years and I sure do love him!





After we hunted eggs, we headed to Aunt Paula and Uncle Jeff's for lunch.

Lots of tiny hands have played with these Lego's!

Aunt Vasha and Uncle Erick

And finally, what started as this...

...and this...

...quickly became this! They were D.O.N.E!

No comments: