Day 91...Students and teachers STAAR testing means the speech therapist spends all day monitoring halls.
Day 92...Wearing our BLUE today for all of our friends with Autism.
Day 93...On the long, trying days, it's the little things. :)
Day 94...She found her brother a birthday present. Too bad he was with us and thinks he NEEDS it today!
Day 95...So much personality in such a tiny body! (Yep. That's chocolate.)
Day 96...Catching some rain.
Day 97...Watching Frozen with my people...again. I'm not sure which of these 3 can quote more of the movie. :)
Day 98...Monkey see, monkey do.
Day 99...This one will be 4 in just 5 days. FOUR! (But he tells people he'll be turning 5.)
Day 100...National Sibling Day
Day 101...I had to leave by 6am Wednesday. Today? We left at 6:43am. We are READY for our weekend to start!!
Day 102...We couldn't be at the Heart Walk in person, but we are with them in spirit!
Day 103...Masters Minion (and his sidekick).
Day 104...This little miracle is 4 today! FOUR!!
Day 105...Trying to master the scooter he got for his birthday.
Day 106...Pure joy!
Day 107...Checking out the prizes from their daycare Easter party today.
Day 108...Davis and Anna woke up to a VERY happy surprise this morning!
Day 109...A Ninja Turtle birthday party for this big 4 year old!
Day 110...Happy Easter! At least 1/2 of us were paying attention.
Day 111...Summertime knees already. Love my graceful babies!
Day 112..."Cheese me, Mommy!"
Day 113...Apparently it's not just Mama getting her tail kicked this week!
Day 114..."Minja" Turtles!
(The best part about this one is that we didn't pose them! I just told them I needed a picture and this is what they did!)
Day 115...Friday night dinner with these people. I love my people!
Day 116...Last game of the season for this little miracle!
Day 117...They may have been ready for church early, but they were not so ready for pictures.
Day 118...Finally found one we hadn't seen yet! A little proud, but mostly sad that he could name and state the function of all the medical equipment pictured.
Day 119...The day he was so excited that he "finally learned to tie" his own shoe. ;)
Day 120...If I teach her nothing else, at least she knows to dance while she vacuums!





























No comments:
Post a Comment