I came into the kitchen to find that Anna had some of her "friends" having dinner.
Since it was summer, and we had no where to be the next morning, we let them stay up waaaaaay past their bedtime and we had a family movie night...Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
A little early morning water gun playing before it got too hot out.
While we were at home playing, Daddy was catching fish at work with a spiderman fishing pole. :)
Then he came home and did a little multi-tasking.
Father's Day. None of them wanted to pose for my pictures. Sometimes, Mama wins. :)
He was a "shurgeon." He worked on Brandon's leg for a good little bit that afternoon. Thankfully, the surgery was a success.
A little physical therapy.
He was serving out a time-out.
Checking out the decorations for Aunt Vasha's upcoming wedding. Little did we know, we wouldn't get to see them at the actual wedding. :(
(I've got several posts lined up that will explain that a little better.)
She got in trouble for running at the pool. She drug this chair as far away from her Daddy as she could get it, and then glared at him. Oh my...
We also had a Zoo day! Aunt Granny joined us, but I don't have any pictures of her.
Davis was mad that we were taking too long to get to the giraffe and elephant.
This one. My sweet girl. She was definitely singing "neener neener neener." Poor tiger. It's probably a good thing he couldn't hear her.
The obligatory kangaroo picture. One of these days I need to look back through my pictures and do a post with all of our kangaroo pictures. It's fun to see how much they grow.
On this day, she had missed her nap. Partly because we were busy, and partly because she was afraid she would miss something. I was taking way too long getting dinner ready, and she was throwing a fit by my feet. Davis came over and started loving on her...
...and rubbing her back! Sweet boy! He was telling her it was ok, and that Mama was trying to hurry. :)
My baby! She's getting so big! 2 1/2 seems like such a big milestone! So much personality in that tiny will body!
Annoyed that I laughed at her hat, and took a picture.
If you made it this far...you deserve a medal of some kind! Sorry for any typo's...I just didn't have it in me to proof-read. Check back in a day or so...I'll have my July Photo-A-Day post published.
















































No comments:
Post a Comment