Day 182...She gave me a thumbs-up and said "good job, Mama!" (I got them a brownie for dessert.)
Day 183...Aunt Granny came to spend the day spoiling these two while Mama ran away for a bit. ;)
Day 184...Happy Thursday!
Day 185...Happy Independence Day!
Day 186...Home!
Day 187...Celebrated Carlee's 3rd birthday with my 4 favorite kids.
Day 188...The day I had so much going on, that I drove to meet a friend for lunch listening to the Frozen soundtrack with no kids in the car, and only realized I was wearing my slippers when I stepped out of the car. Mom life...sheesh. (I went home to change the shoes!)
Day 189...We snuck an ice cream sundae while little sister napped. We HAD to celebrate some good news about the prep for his upcoming surgery.
Day 190...Brandon's baby has so many peaches, the branches may not make it.
Day 191...Let the fun begin! Prep today, surgery #10 tomorrow.
Day 192...It's time! Please pray!
(For my spina bifida friends, he had the mitrofanoff with augmentation.)
Day 193...My sweet girl wanted so badly to make bubba feel better.
Day 194...Thankful that Nana and Aunt Granny are taking such good care of the princess while we focus on Davis at the hospital.
Day 195...My sweet boy. Praying tomorrow is a better day!
(It was NOT.)
Day 196...Daddy helped Davis walk; Anna helped Uncle Curt.
Day 197...One step forward, 10 steps backwards. He had to have a PIC line placed today. Please continue to pray for my sweet boy.
Day 198...Sweet, sleeping baby.
Day 199...Thank you, sweet custodian. Potty challenge accepted!
Day 200...A little ray of sunshine today!
Day 201...Watching over her big brother before they took him back to the OR for the THIRD time in 10 days.
Day 202...In a room full of toys, my sweet girl is drawn to the "hospital." God bless her...it's all she knows.
Day 203...The day he finally smiled! Thankful for wagon rides, the gift of a remote controlled car, and that he is finally allowed to eat!
Day 204...Sweet boys! Today we raced cars in the atrium with Cannon and his Mommy. D just watched, but Ali and I had fun. ;)
Day 205...So thankful for the "village" taking care of our sweet girl while we continue to stay at the hospital!
Day 206...Finally got to see my baby again!!
(It was a VERY short amount of time. Got a call that Davis' status declined quickly, and I had to rush back to the hospital. *sigh*)
Day 207...The day my heart was in two places, but my body had to be with my sweet boy having another emergency surgery. Congrats to my sister and her new husband!
Day 208...Finally together again! Five days is waaaaaaay too long.
Day 209...Play therapy for our traumatized boy.
Day 210...Watching a "big kid" drive race cars. He was so happy to get out of the room today!
Day 211...A little better than yesterday, but still exhausted. He slept for almost 3 hours with his hand in that empty chip bag.
Day 212...Our 10 year anniversary. Spent at Casa de Cooks for the second year in a row. At least we're together! ;) (Happy anniversary, Babe! I love you more now than I ever thought possible 10 years ago!)































No comments:
Post a Comment