Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Photo A Day...November 2014


Day 305...Those pants...twice in one week!

Day 306...We were shopping for a coat. He stopped and said "I'm gonna get some money from Daddy to buy you a necklace." My sweet boy!

Day 307...Happy Monday!

Day 308...We did our part!

Day 309...Busted under the table eating "stolen" chips.

Day 310...My favorite girl and her favorite person in the whole world! (He's pretty high on my list too!)

Day 311...When the score was 6-7 in the first quarter, I thought we had a chance. In the third quarter when it was 6-56, we called it a night. They had a BLAST though...and they think we won! ;-)

Day 312...We spent our morning playing at Cabela's. They had a blast, and we got what we went for. Never mind that their behavior was a smidge less than stellar. :-/

Day 313...I'm ready! Hurry up, Thanksgiving...I need to put my tree up!

Day 314...As much as I despise Monday, it's the only weekday we're up and ready to leave...EARLY.

Day 315...This big guy was supposed to have some urological testing done this afternoon. They rescheduled the testing. (I'm so ANGRY about that!) Heard the song "Broken Hallelujah" (by The Afters) on the way. That song certainly speaks to our situation. Tonight, we continue to praise Him for the miracle that is our boy, and know that He is always in control!

Day 316...He stands ON everything. Love it!

Day 317...Making up her own story tonight.

Day 318...Date night with my favorite guy! It's been too long!

Day 319...This one. He's all mine!

Day 320...Watching the snow fall and Davis yells "IT'S CHRISTMASING!!"

Day 321...This kid ROCKED his urodynamics today...and we finally got some good news! God is so good! Take THAT spina bifida!

Day 322...Her favorite "spot" in the house. I kind-of love it!

Day 323...The day she discovered the American Girl catalog. Shhhhh...don't tell her Nana and Grandpa got her a "Bitty Baby" for Christmas!

Day 324...Chili Cook-Off at the school I work at. We made so much popcorn!

Day 325...A Thanksgiving Finger Food Feast with my babies.

Day 326...A thanksgiving celebration with my 4 favorite kids!

Day 327...For the FIRST time in 4 1/2 years, we are kid free. We left them playing with Nana and Grandpa...and of the 6 of us, I'm not sure who is most excited!

Day 328...Enjoying one more kid-free night on a date with my favorite guy.

Day 329...We got 'em back!

Day 330...The toughest kid I know. Surgery #20 this morning, jumping off tables tonight! Thankful he's feeling so good, and praying he doesn't "crash" later!

Day 331...We took our turkey's to see a movie today. (It was Anna's first time in a theater.) So very THANKFUL for them!

Day 332...As usual, we did NOT spend our black Friday shopping. Instead, I watched the greatest movie of all time while all 3 of my people took a nap. It was glorious!

Day 333...It was the perfect day to explore the Fort Worth stockyards! Their favorite part is always the longhorns because "they're just like Grandpa's!"

Day 334...Christmas movies with my people today. Too bad none of them like watching "White Christmas" with me.

No comments: