Day 244...A little Labor Day "man project. Backpack hooks! I'm excited to get their bags off of my counter!
Day 245...Took Anna t an ENT follow-up today. Got back to the car, and couldn't put her back in! Ugh. The timing is almost comical. :-/
Day 246...Another appointment. This one was the pre-op visit for Friday's surgery. This little boy continues to amaze us every day!
Day 247...Worked almost 2 extra hours today preparing to be out for Davis' surgery. In the even that we have another extended hospital stay, my room and materials are ready for someone to walk in and take over. You're welcome.
Day 248...Surgery #16 today. Seriously...so strong. So brave. So loved. Please continue to pray for my sweet boy!
Day 249...Our Little Warrior. So sad that we had to miss the Walk-N-Roll today, but thankful that he appears to be recovering as expected.
Day 250...Going home! (Again!)
Day 251...Anna said "look Mommy! I wrote my name!" Pretty good start for a 2 year old!
Day 252...This sweet girl LOVES their new school. And her new lunch box.
Day 253...Another day, another appointment. Sweet boy. So thankful he's still smiling!
Day 254...13 years and I still remember exactly what I was doing that morning.
Day 255...Got home from work to find an early birthday surprise!
Day 256...Spent more than 90 minutes at the dealership getting the broken door handle fixed. If it was in the room....she touched it, moved it, talked about it, talked to it, and visited the potty 3 times. Bless the poor other people in the waiting room!
Day 257...My life in my lap. It was a great birthday!
Day 258...Got home today and she said "today I will make lots of circles."
Day 259...Another appointment for the boy today. He was TERRIFIED, but handled it like a champ!
Day 260...Let's not discuss the fact that she looks 12 here. Let's focus on the fact that she is ALWAYS playing with a baby.
Day 261...Always my helper. Always holding a baby.
Day 262...This amazing little boy was back in for another surgery. He walked right in like he owned the place. After all that he has been through, he still smiled all morning. We continue to thank God for protecting his little heart!
Day 263...We surprised them with lunch at Rainforest Cafe. They were so excited!
Day 264...Earning her keep. Her technique needs work, but she's a master at multitasking!
Day 265...The early train made us late this morning, but it sure made my sweet Anna happy!
Day 266...It doesn't get any better!
Day 267...My little navigator. She knows exactly where to find what we need at Target. I don't know if I should be super proud, or a little scared!
Day 268...Another appointment. He ROCKED it!
Day 269...Nana has been taking care of all of us since July 10th. She went home today. It's good because it means Davis is finally healing, but we were sad to see her go!
(This was VERY short lived! Nana has had to continue coming 3 days per week so Brandon and I don't miss so much work!)
Day 270...Sweet boy was so excited that his shadow was "so tall" this evening.
Day 271...A Sunday surprise! Nana and Grandpa came to visit...and Nana's staying another week.
Day 272...I FINALLY got to drop off BOTH of my babies at school this morning! Yay for progress!
Day 273...Winning! Not sure what game he was playing, but he did this every time he "beat" a level. Haha!






























No comments:
Post a Comment