Thursday, November 12, 2015

FIVE


Sometimes I think "HOW is he already FIVE?!" And other days I think "Yep. He has to be five. We've aged 20 years in the last five." But this sweet boy... One last time, we both took off work on his birthday and spent the day doing fun things. He asked for one thing for his birthday. An art easel.
He was so excited!


We took a little "side trip" to get his 5 year pictures made that day too.


Cheeseburgers for lunch, with a side of silly faces.

Then we took him bowling for the first time ever. He LOVED it!



Maybe it's just a Mom thing, but I really did my best to let both kids win. And I succeeded. Brandon? Not so much. Sheesh...Dads.

We ended the day with a spaghetti picnic, and a cupcake on a late 70s floral bed sheet.

A few days later was party day! He was so excited about his "Big Hero 6" party.



Hahaha! This one makes me laugh every time. Davis would list this part as a highlight of the party.

A little snack before our friends began arriving. 















My sweet Davis...He is an amazing little boy. He is the toughest kid I know. He is smart, loving, stubborn, loud, happy, and he's all ours. We are so blessed by him!

No comments: