I really don't have much to report. That's good...things are good! :) Yay! D has his 2 month check-up tomorrow morning. Lot's of shots. I havn't told him yet. Hopefully we can get some different medicine for his reflux and he'll start feeling better! Here is the last week in pictures. They still all look the same, but oh well.
He's been talking a lot more. Especially when we put him down on his back and sit with him.
Last Saturday night/Sunday morning I didn't sleep at all. Not one minute. D was up crying/spitting up, and eating ALL.NIGHT.LONG. He would eat one ounce, cry, spit it all up, cry some more, and about 45 mins later, we'd start all over. It was a long, horrible night. When B got home from work Sunday morning, he said he'd handle everything after he mowed the yard. About that time, D went to sleep (finally!). So, I wrote a note so B would know what time he last ate, and to please wake me up so I could pump. Then, I couldn't figure out where to stick it where he would definitely see it. Perfect place! :) Hey, the baby was asleep, and I hadn't been in over 24 hours. I was taking advantage!
Crazy eyes, but a half smile!
I love this one!
More talking.
"OK daddy...that's enough."
This morning he was smiling, kicking, rolling, and talking for a long time.
Another half smile. We were talking to Aunt Sha on skype. (After his diaper blowout.)
This one is fuzzy, but look at that grin!
More crazy eyes. It looks like he was falling asleep, but he wasn't. He was trying to look out the window (and blink at the same time).
He'll be 2 months old Monday! And, I have to go back to work. *sigh* I'll do a 2 month post Monday night and add his stats from tomorrow. His head is great, and so is his development. Keep praying!











1 comment:
The note on his back is priceless. Love it!
Post a Comment