Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Preventing Tragedy

After a semi-ugly email from my dad, and his fear that after going so long without a post he wouldn't be able to recognize Davis if he ran up to him at the park, I thought I should give you all a little dose of D. My dad calls it "preventing tragedy." Ha. We're doing great. We have a couple of appointments this week...one of them is with the neurosurgeon (just another follow-up). Please pray! I'll update again Friday afternoon.


Already not a big fan of the "momarazzi." Sorry Buddy...get used to it.


So serious! And still not impressed with the camera. :)


Talking to Mama. I LOVE IT! Such a sweet little voice when talking...not so much when crying.


Look who decided that he can, in fact, sleep without being held!! I heard angels singing that day! So what if he has to be on his stomach. We keep a close eye on him. (And, look at that little mouth!)


He started smiling for real...on purpose. So far, this is the best I can catch with the camera...darn delay! It's really cute! In time...folks...just give me time. I'll get it.


He's really strong! Yes, he's holding himself up there, and standing on B's stomach. It doesn't last long before we have to "catch" him, but he shouldn't be able to do that. :)


These next 2 are a little proof that we may need to babyproof WAY sooner than we thought!
His head was down between that lump by his feet. There's another one hidden behind his bottom. He crawled right on up that wedge and over the side...

...and wasn't happy about his new position at all! After he took the picture, Daddy rescued him. Mommy was too busy laughing. :)

Tonight, we're going to a graduation party for my little (perhaps I should say younger) cousin Blake. Congratulations Blake!! We're all so proud of you!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness, he is AMAZING!!! Crazy amazing!! And so darn cute.... hope you start getting more smiles than cries. :)

Vasha said...

he's getting so big! can't wait to come play in T minus 30 days. i'm not too concerned about me not recognizing him but more about him not recognizing his absent aunt and uncle. we'll have to get him some pictures of us.