Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2 1/2

My sweet boy, my first miracle, is 2 1/2. In the last few months he has really become a "big boy." Sometimes, I don't like it. :) He's growing up so fast! He's so very smart, and funny, and I never imagined there could be so much personality in such a small body. At 2 1/2, he weighs 27 lbs (17th percentile) and is 35 inches tall (19th percentile).


A 1/2 cake for a 1/2 birthday. He was singing to himself.










My sweet D. My first miracle. You are happy, stubborn, funny, smart, loving, helpful, and everything we could have asked for. You are the toughest kid I know. You regularly show spina bifida that it has nothing on you, and you show the world the miracles our God is capable of. You're destined to do great things, Buddy! We love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments: