Saturday, October 27, 2012

September 29th

On September 29th Anna turned 9 months old. She is still such a joy! She is ALWAYS happy...unless you take something away from her, or Davis is sitting on her. She grew 2 more teeth (top front), continued to call us all by name, sometimes say "no," says "whoa" and "hi," waves hi/bye, shakes her head yes/no, cruises the furniture like a champ, finally decided that crawling up on all fours was better than the army crawl, and eats like a champ. At her 9 month check-up the doctor was more than pleased with our girl. She weighed in at 17.4 lbs (31st percentile) and was 28 inches tall (61st percentile).



When I left the room she was playing. When I came back, sleeping. :)

 This trampoline is her FAVORITE place to play. Her dismount is certainly less than graceful, but it's consistent. Ha! See:




This month marked her first trip to the Fort Worth Zoo, and...

...her first trip to the state fair. She loved both.

 These monthly photoshoots are beginning to look more like one long blooper reel...but I don't mind at all.
Because someone ALWAYS asks, Yes! Her eyes are really that blue, and No! I do not photoshop them.








My sweet, happy "baby dirl." You bring us all such joy! I can't believe you are growing up so fast...slow down sweet princess!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is crazy adorable!