We love the state fair!! B and I have gone since we moved to the metroplex in 2003...it's a must. D had so much fun, and it was A's first trip! It rained several times throughout the day, but not too bad. At one point we were feeding Anna, waiting for the rain to stop. I asked D if he was having fun and he said, "No, I'm not having fun at the fair." Bwahahaha! Lots of other times throughout the day we would ask him the same questions and he gave an enthusiastic "YES! I'm having fun at the fair!" He really did love it! AND, I'm glad we went when we did. I know everyone knows that poor Big Tex didn't even get to finish his "60th birthday celebration." He caught on fire and the only things left were his hands! So sad!! They promise he'll be back bigger and better next year, but I'm so sad we didn't get any pictures of Anna with the original!
To say D loved Big Tex would be a huge understatement. He STILL asks to see him almost daily.
He kept waving saying "bye mama!" When I would ask where he was going he'd say "going a see Aunt Vasha in "Denber, Codowado." :)
He said "I wanna hold Mama's finger." My sweet baby.
Fireworks!
How sweet is this picture?! He sat this way for a long time
Her first trip down the midway at night. D slept straight through it on his first trip. Not this girl.
She LOVED it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment