Monday, January 14, 2013

December, Part 1

It has taken me FOREVER to get this post up. Blogger has gone nuts. I thought it was a problem with MY blog since all of my friends were still able to update, but a search through blogger forums revealed that MANY people are having the same problem. I found another way to get posts up, but it isn't nearly as easy. We'll see how long I last. I may just have to wait until blogger fixes the problem. Yeeaaaahhhhh. Anyways...

The first 2 weeks of December were somewhat busy. I am fully aware that this post is a tad "Davis heavy." I will make up for it in the next post.

He frequently plays at the table...Anna can't get to it. Little turkey.



He was retelling the story of Jesus' birth. It was PRECIOUS! He kept saying "all those people are watching baby Jesus."

Yep. He was stuck in the bumbo...again.



He figured out a way to turn the lights on/off. Sometimes lights in another room will look somewhat like a strobe light. :)

Look how my boys are sitting.


December 6th, D's ear was fixed. 

One last "before" picture. See how the top half was still stuck to his head?

It was a day surgery. Aunt Granny stayed with Anna, the rest of us spent the day at Cooks. When we got home, all D wanted was Coke (yes, as in Cola) and Grandpa. He got both. 

And, he got to sleep with mommy and daddy (a first). He had to wear that "hat" for 3 weeks. He really left it alone. I think he thought it hurt less with the hat on.




The first "after" pics.





The Jetta finally quit on me. It was a sad day, as I've driven the thing since the end of high school (graduation present from mom and dad). It's been a GREAT car, but it was time. We got a Kia Sorento. The day after we bought the new one, we had to jump the jetta to get it to the dealership. :)



Anna had her first dentist appointment. Clearly, she loves it about as much as Davis does. Ha!

The hands in the pockets make him look bigger to me.

Grandpa pulled out the hunting "make-up." 


And D thought it was the greatest thing EVER!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so stinkin cute!
love,
aunt vasha