Friday, January 18, 2013

Extra's

I had a few extra pictures between Christmas and Anna's birthday. Since they didn't "fit" anywhere else, enjoy!


For my SB mommy friends, no, he cannot ride that tricycle. He can only reach one pedal at a time, and has a hard time keeping his feet on them. We're working on it. The physical therapist said there were some adaptive things we could buy that would attach to the pedals and then velcro the feet in place. We'll order it as soon as he can reach on both sides at the same time.


B took this one day while I worked. The neighbor's son has a broken leg, and Davis with his "hat" is just too cute.


Making Anna's birthday cake!


The LAST bottle. She didn't really care. I had slowly been cutting her bottles out in the weeks/months earlier. The only one that remained was the one she sometimes had at breakfast 




The night before Anna's big day, the first party guests arrived!

Up next: Anna's Birthday!!

No comments: