Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

"Oh death, where is your sting? Oh hell, where is your victory? Oh church, come stand in the light. Our God is not dead, HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE!!" ("Christ is Risen" by Matt Mahar)

Oh how we love that song! I love that my sweet boy shout's "HE'S ALIVE!" at the top of his lungs when the song comes on the radio. I love that the same boy can tell you that we celebrate Easter because Jesus "died and rose again." I love that we are all loved so much, that Jesus Christ came to earth, lived a perfect life, was crucified for our sins...my sins...and just like He promised, He rose again. The grave couldn't keep my Savior. He's not dead. HE'S ALIVE! Happy resurrection day!








Yay! Best one of the 4 of us!

This was as good as it was going to get of the two of them.

Hahaha! This one makes me laugh.




She quickly figured out that if she leaves the bucket, she can run faster. It was a great plan!















No comments: