Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Birthdays

Aunt Vasha and Trey both turned 30 in the last month. As soon as Aunt Vasha could get back to Texas we had a little party. My babies LOVED getting to play with her so much in the last few weeks and were sad that she had to go back home.

At the party...
I had to include this one. My big girl now says "cheese!" when we ask her too. I sure love that scrunched up nose!

That's better!

Not sure what they were talking about, but they were certainly having fun.

When I told him we were leaving to go to Nana and Grandpa's for Aunt Vasha's party he jumped up and down and said "Yay! I'm so excited!"

(He looks much too big here. I don't care for it!)

And, Trey and his babies.

Happy Birthday, Aunt Vasha! Happy Birthday, Trey!!

No comments: