Yep. That would be my phone in her hands. Don't judge...I just needed her to sit for 2 seconds! :)
Thursday, July 11, 2013
18 Months
My baby is now a "little girl" instead of a baby! HOW?! She is growing up so fast. She is so smart, funny, sweet, sassy, tough, and tender. She can keep up with boys a year older than her, and play sweetly with her babies. She says more words than I can count, and a lot of phrases. She says "no ma'am," but refuses to say "yes ma'am." She LOVES watching "Sofia the First." She squeals with delight when we turn it on, and runs and jumps around the room pointing at the TV yelling "wook, sophia!" over and over again. She is still so good, but don't cross her. She still sleeps with her blanket with the half animal thing on top, and MUST have several babies in her bed too. Last night I counted the blanket, and SEVEN babies. SEVEN. I love it! She is 23 lbs, and 32 inches (both 50ish percentile) of sometimes uncooperative love. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment