The night before, we had a little water gun fun with Grandpa...
The morning of...
Smiles were hard to come by with this one. She couldn't understand why we were up and going so early on a Saturday.
(Please excuse the water on his shirt.)
That would definitely be a dead gecko...
...that D could have played with all day.
At first I was bummed that this was blurry. Then I realized it was blurry because my sweet boy was JUMPING in a bounce house! Take THAT Spina Bifida!
Daddy's hat.
Grandpa's hat.
After a couple of hours, Anna was over it. So we left.
He did it...
...and so did she! Neither on purpose.
I happen to love this picture.
They have an actual pool next door. These boys had so much fun in this little one though!
She looks WAY too big in this one. *sigh*


























No comments:
Post a Comment