Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Superman

My sweet boy. My very own superhero.  
I'm not sure who the following quote came from but..."Sometimes, real superheros live in the hearts of small children fighting big battles." So.Very.True.

My boy may have spina bifida, but it certainly does not have him. His little life is not easy. He will always have challenges, but his life is full, and he is amazing!



The Spina Bifida Association of North Texas is such a wonderful organization. Their mission is to promote awareness and education. They will always be a part of our lives, especially Davis'. The annual Walk-N-Roll is coming up. Please consider making a donation in Davis' name. (The money does not go directly to him, but to the organization in his name.) No amount is too small! Just go to the website below, and follow the "clicks." (If I could figure out how to get the "link" on here, I would. Sorry about that!)

http://www.walknrollforsbant.org/daviswyatt 

Thank you!!

No comments: