Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Something about October screams FALL to me. I love it! Perhaps it's my love of all holidays...especially Halloween, Thanksgiving, and CHRISTMAS! As always, we made the trip "home" to Abilene to visit the pumpkin patch at DRI. Both of our kids call it "Grandpa's Pumpkin Patch" since he works out there. Davis seemed to remember it from last year, and Anna fed off of his excitement. Thankfully, it did not disappoint!


First, I just wanted a picture of the two of them. I don't think it's asking too much, but they do!


Good enough for me.

They touched...

...and moved...

...every, single...

...pumpkin.


My life in my lap. And 3 tiny pumpkins.

We were one of the first ones there, so they got to ride the train by themselves.


I took 34 pictures while they sat like this. 

These were the best 2. Thankfully, Ali got one that was better than these. Sheesh.

Davis got to sit with Grandpa and drive the tractor for the hayride.


Never mind that Uncle James' eyes are closed.



This is not the best picture, my two were OVER it, but I love this picture. So much personality from all 4 of them!




No comments: