Saturday, October 26, 2013

August

It has been so long! I think this may be the longest break I've taken between posts. Hopefully, I'm back! I only have a few pictures from August. My beloved camera bit the dust. I may have actually shed a tear or two. The replacement is just not as good. In fact, I HATE it. BUT, it takes pictures, and I suppose it will do for now. All 5 pictures I took after Davis' surgery...

That was his batting helmet. Safety first!


I started a new job! I don't love it yet, but I don't hate it either. It was a move I had to make for my kids, and I'm thankful I was able to take the job. I already miss the "medical" aspect of my job, but I am now working for Weatherford ISD. This was my "first day of school" picture.

God bless my sweet boy. Most 3 year old kids play house or superhero or whatever. My kids do those things too, but DAILY they play hospital. I was the patient this day. He checked my ears...

...and my mouth. He also checks our eyes, stomach, legs, and back. He takes our temperature, pulse, and blood pressure. Oh how I wish he didn't know how to do all of those things.

Ok. So the August pictures were definitely "Davis heavy." I'll make up for it in my September posts!

No comments: