Sunday, October 27, 2013

Walk-N-Roll 2013

We had a blast at the walk-n-roll this year! The older Davis gets, the more fun it is. Not only do we get to spend some time with other parents, this year Davis was interacting with some of the other kids. It makes me so happy! That is one purpose of the spina bifida association...support!



I say this every year, and think about it all the time, but I'm so happy they will always have each other!



(I have no idea what Anna thought was so nasty.)

Ooops. Ninny's eyes were closed.




Just the 8 of us. I love this picture. At least the grown-ups are smiling. :)


This was most of our team. I know for sure 10 of our team members weren't in the picture. Six had to leave as soon as the actual "walking" was complete. I'm not entirely sure where the others were. But, our boys are certainly loved!

We are so thankful to all of those who were able to walk with us, and who donated money for Davis and Cannon!! Thank you!

No comments: