An afternoon in the Stockyards. This was the first time we've gone with both kids and NO stroller. I have to say...I love babies, but I am REALLY loving having "big kids."
They were both a little annoyed with us that they couldn't get as close to the animals here as they can at Nana and Grandpa's. :)
A random "before church" picture.
Yes, her bow was falling out.
A morning at the park. We all had so much fun! We made them take Christmas card pictures before they could play.
She SWEARS this is a picnic table. I can't convince her that it's really just a bench.
Family Thanksgiving at Nana and Grandpa's.
There are no pictures of the boys. Davis had strep and was quarantined to the bedroom, and Cannon was asleep.
Sweet Carlee.
I will be back in a couple of days. I'm officially on Thanksgiving break. A definite perk to working in a school! We have a busy week/weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow Davis has a scheduled appointment with the orthopedic doc, and we're going to do some Christmas shopping. Thursday we will be celebrating at home, and decorating for Christmas! Friday will likely lead to more decorating. Saturday we plan to go tell Santa what we want, and Sunday we'll go to church and rest. Phew. Bring it on!





















No comments:
Post a Comment