Friday, March 13, 2015

Photo A Day...February 2015


Day 32: So. Much. Sass.

Day 33: I got my "Wow 1995" CD for Christmas 1994. I got my 20th "Wow" CD for Christmas 2014. I LOVE THEM ALL! And so do my children. It brings me such Joy to hear them sing the songs from these CD's!

Day 34: "Joy unspeakable, faith unsinkable, love unstoppable, anything is possible..." (Thrive by Casting Crowns)

Day 35: A quick, post-bedtime trip to the store with my favorite guy while Nana watched over sleeping babies.

Day 36: For more than a year, he has been telling us he wants to be a firefighter when he grows up. Sweet boy...oh how I wish that was possible!!

Day 37: Red Day for Congenital Heart Defect Awareness

Day 38: T-ball tryouts! He hit the ball every time, caught it every time, and ran the bases like he knew what he was doing. Take THAT spina bifida!

Day 39: Sweet girl KNOWS the importance of a good accessory.

Day 40: An after school puppet show with Nana.

Day 41: A little after school fun. Ha!! Don't worry...she got him back.

Day 42: She was not ready to wake up this morning. This glare should have been a clue to how she would behave at school. *sigh* Tomorrow is a new day!

Day 43: His first ride on a "real" school bus. He was so excited...and had so much fun!

Day 44: Every year, my Daddy sends me flowers for Valentine's Day. Every single year. I love them, and look forward to them. And the balloons for the kids are a nice touch. ;-)

Day 45: My favorite people in the world! The best Valentine's a girl could ask for!

Day 46: Ready for church this morning with her "princess hair." Someone please help me understand how she looks so grown up!

Day 47: Most nights, Super Dad cooks dinner while I'm doing other things. Teamwork! I sure love this man of mine!

Day 48: First t-ball practice of the season. I happen to LOVE the fact that the only picture is blurry.

Day 49: The face of a child who knows she's in big trouble for not being good at school today. Little toot.

Day 50: Brandon found an "A" in the woods around the golf course today.

Day 51: The day she wasn't ready to wake up, and in the midst of her meltdown she said "it's hard to be 3!" At least she was over it pretty quickly. (Excuse the granola bar in her mouth.)

Day 52: The bravest kid I know showing us how big his brave and his muscles are. :-)

Day 53: Our very own Piano Man.

Day 54: Ice Day!

Day 55: She has finally decided to climb in/out again, so we took advantage of "Ice Day #2" and made her a "big girl bed." She is so excited!

Day 56: Davis and Baymax watching Baymax in "Big Hero 6." My kids LOVE this movie!

Day 57: Took my sweet girl to get her very first haircut this evening. She was in heaven!

Day 58: They are LOVING all of these snow days! (Me too!)

Day 59: My people made a snowman. A fireman-snowman.

No comments: