Thursday, March 12, 2015

Snow Days!

I was pretty bummed that we hadn't had any "winter weather" by Valentine's. I thought for sure that we wouldn't be getting any this year. I was wrong! We had 6 days in 2 weeks! And 4 of them were "school days." As always, I took way too many pictures. I didn't want to do a separate post for each day, so I just lumped them all together...











My Valentine's flowers. They had "died," or so we thought, so we just stuck them on the back porch until we had a chance to toss them. The cold weather actually perked them back up, and they looked so pretty with snow and ice on them!














On this day, this was the point where she decided she was DONE with the snow. She got snow in her pants, and went in the house...not to return that day.




Batting practice.





The boy next door.

(Davis, the little girl across the street, and 2 from the house next door.)

Davis and Neighbors + 2 bonus.










They tackled him.



No comments: